Its here...
30 Posts
All Contributors
GodzillaFan1
Notaslenderman1
PrinceCreeper
• 6/27/2014

What do you want to see from the wiki?

What changes would you like to see on the wiki? Or whatever stuff you would like to se added? Leave a reply... please... NOW!

0 6
  • Upvote
  • Reply
GodzillaFan1
Notaslenderman1
PrinceCreeper
0
• 6/27/2014

Put me in the wiki background. Also, I can suggest a few categories in the chat.

0
• 6/28/2014
PrinceCreeper wrote:
Put me in the wiki background. Also, I can suggest a few categories in the chat.


>put me in the bg

I would love to, but you're not an admin. Sorry! Also, tell me the categories pls.

0
• 6/28/2014

How about a hyper-realistic category, and a category called "I WROT DIS WEN I WUZ HIGH ON WEED".

0
• 6/28/2014
PrinceCreeper wrote:
How about a hyper-realistic category, and a category called "I WROT DIS WEN I WUZ HIGH ON WEED".
  1. Probably not.
  2. We already have "WTF".
0
• 6/28/2014

Like to see some longer stories with a bit more conflict. This site, as of now, is the equivalent of TrollPastaWiki

0
• 6/28/2014
Notaslenderman1 wrote:
Like to see some longer stories with a bit more conflict. This site, as of now, is the equivalent of TrollPastaWiki


This wiki isn't suppose to be taken seriously, every user on this wiki doesn't take it seriously ether, and that's why you hardly see stories like that on here.

Write a reply...